Complaints Procedure

Whilst we hope you enjoy your experience with Tanglewood Care Services, should you have any cause for complaint or concern, we trust this procedure will be of assistance to you.

If you unhappy or concerned about anything whatsoever please speak to the Home Manager in the first instance either in person, in writing or by email.

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, or should you feel it has not been dealt with to your satisfaction you are welcome to write to the Regional Manager for the service at the address below.

Regional Manager                  

Tanglewood Care Homes
2 Endeavour Park
PE21 7TQ
Telephone: 01205 358888

The company shall undertake to resolve all complaints within 28 days of them being received.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may refer your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman for investigation.  They can be contacted at:

Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Telephone: 0300 061 0614 or 0845 602 1983
Fax: 024 7682 0001

The regulatory body for inspecting Care Homes is:

Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Telephone: 03000 616161

You can also contact the Adult Care Department within Lincolnshire County Council Social Services Department by telephoning Customer Services on 1522 782155

Or write to your Local Services at:

Adult Care Louth Area Office
Eastfield House
Eastfield Road
LN11 7AN

Telephone: 01522 554444