Why Become Part of The Tanglewood Team?
Careers at Tanglewood
We pride ourselves on creating a friendly, supportive working environment, with excellent training and career development pathways.
We have current vacancies across our Lincolnshire sites for: Registered Nurses, Senior Care Assistants, Care Assistants (part-time, full-time & bank) and other roles as advertised on Indeed.com and Carehomes.co.uk.
We have homes in Louth, Lincoln, Coningsby, Horncastle, Alford, Spalding and 2 homes in Boston. We have a new home opening in Grantham later this year/early next.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, with your CV or enquiry.
What we offer
- Free uniform (for many roles, but some don’t require a uniform)
- Full free induction and initial training, tailored to you & your role.
- Competitive rates of pay, regularly benchmarked across the sector
- Ongoing, free refresher training and staff development, with career pathways for those who wish to progress
- Regular thank you events
- Free onsite parking
- Refer-a Friend bonus scheme
- Comfortable, purpose-built working environments
- Regular 1:1 support meetings with your supervisor/manager for a happy work life
We would love to hear from you – please get in touch with email@example.com or take a look at what we’re doing and how we’re growing – find us on Facebook (tanglewoodcarehomes) or Instagram (twcarehomes) for a flavour of working with us in our homes.
Tanglewood: First for care, first for your career
Covid-19 risk assessments and PPE are in place, to protect you and our residents
For most roles at Tanglewood Care Homes Ltd, a DBS check is required.